Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Program for the Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Dedication
Scope & Content This item is a program for the Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church dedication in 1940. The new structure was built near 97th Street and Brandt Avenue after the old building on 95th Street became too small.
Date 06/16/1940
Link Click Here to View the PDF.
Accession Number 2011.099.001
Classification Churches & Temples
Religion
Religious Organizations
Search Terms Dedications
Events